Body Wrap Course
This one-day accredited course qualifies you to offer professional detoxifying body wrap treatments to your clients. It is a relaxing treatment that sculpts the body and firms and tones the skin. Plus, it can also aid inch loss. The treatment will draw out impurities from fat cells and leave the skin smooth.
This is the perfect course for beginners or for existing therapists, however there will be some home studies if you do not have a relevant Anatomy and Physiology certificate.
Book Your Place On Our Next Course
Book your place today
Body Wrap Course Content
- Health & Safety
- Anatomy and Physiology of the body
- Contra indication
- Consultation with clients
- Preparation of the client and procedures
- Application/removal techniques of the wraps
- Guided practice with tutor
- Aftercare advice
Body Wrap Course Structure & Requirements
- This course runs over one day from 10am – 4pm with a short break for lunch. We ask students to arrive at 9.45am to ensure a prompt start.
- Students should wear black clothing or salon wear and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual and an Anatomy and Physiology training pack will be given prior to the course.
- We cover theory in the morning and then spend the majority of the day practising the treatments.
- Students will work on each other.
- There will be assessments at the end of the day by one of our tutors.
- Completion of this course requires case studies to be submitted and approved before certificates are issued.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
Please bring your own lunch. Refreshments will be supplied, please let us know any dietary requirements in advance. There is free parking available.
Why choose Bristol Beauty School?
We have small classes – we take a maximum of 6 students per course. This allows the opportunity to ask questions and time for students to receive individual support if they require it.
Our tutors have a wealth of knowledge, with over 25 years industry experience. We specialise in teaching adults and have worked at City of Bristol College. We also pride ourselves on being supportive, friendly and helpful.
We are fully accredited with the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT), which means you can work professionally and you will be able to obtain the appropriate insurance.
We are here to provide you with on-going support and you are always welcome contact us to answer any query you have regarding your training or future career as a beauty therapist.
Our students and staff come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes Bristol Beauty School stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will be at home at Bristol Beauty School.
One of our main priorities is to ensure that all our students, regardless of faith, culture or background, feel happy and at ease when attending a course at Bristol Beauty School. With this in mind, some courses of a more personal nature, such as massage or body wrap, where students will be practising on each other, are organised as same sex groups.
All our courses qualify you to work in a salon, at home or on a mobile basis, offering the specialised treatment(s) that you have completed.
You can start earning by offering treatments to paying clients as soon as you have obtained your insurance. Many of our students have gone on to enjoy successful careers in the beauty industry.
If you have a general enquiry, please contact Bristol Beauty School for more information.