Spray Tanning Course
Spray treatment is one of the most requested beauty treatments today. You will be able to offer clients instantly sun-kissed skin without the risk of harmful UV rays.
This half-day course is ideal for beginners or existing therapists, and the treatment is a great addition to the skillset of any mobile, home or salon-based beautician.
Our expert tutors will help you to learn how to consult with the client, plan and prepare for the treatment and how to effectively perform the spray tan.
Book Your Place On Our Next Course
Book your place today
Spray Tanning Course Content
- Health & safety
- Contra indication
- Consultation with clients
- Products and equipment knowledge
- Preparation of the working area
- Preparation of the client prior to the spray tan
- Application procedure
- Guided practice with tutor
- Aftercare advice
Spray Tanning Course Structure & Requirements
- This course is a half-day course starting at 10am, We ask students to arrive at 9.45am to ensure a prompt start.
- Students should wear black clothing or salon wear and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- Students will work on each other.
- There will be assessments at the end of the course by one of our tutors.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
Refreshments will be supplied, please let us know any dietary requirements in advance. There is free parking available.
Why choose Bristol Beauty School?
We have small classes – we take a maximum of 6 students per course. This allows the opportunity to ask questions and time for students to receive individual support if they require it.
Our tutors have a wealth of knowledge, with over 25 years industry experience. We specialise in teaching adults and have worked at City of Bristol College. We also pride ourselves on being supportive, friendly and helpful.
We are fully accredited with the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT), which means you can work professionally and you will be able to obtain the appropriate insurance.
We are here to provide you with on-going support and you are always welcome contact us to answer any query you have regarding your training or future career as a beauty therapist.
Our students and staff come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes Bristol Beauty School stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will be at home at Bristol Beauty School.
One of our main priorities is to ensure that all our students, regardless of faith, culture or background, feel happy and at ease when attending a course at Bristol Beauty School. With this in mind, some courses of a more personal nature, such as Swedish or hot stone massage, where students will be practising on each other, are organised as same sex groups.
All our courses qualify you to work in a salon, at home or on a mobile basis, offering the specialised treatment(s) that you have completed.
You can start earning by offering treatments to paying clients as soon as you have obtained your insurance. Many of our students have gone on to enjoy successful careers in the beauty industry.
If you have a general enquiry, please contact Bristol Beauty School for more information.