Airbrush makeup is second to none for long wearing coverage which feels light and comfortable on the skin, particularly popular with brides and wedding guests as it photographs beautifully.
Airbrushing is the quickest and most hygienic method of applying a flawless base makeup. This course is suitable for complete beginners and is also perfect for established makeup artists or as a follow on from our Fashion and Bridal course.
- Cleaning and maintenance of an airbrush gun and compressor
- Using an airbrush with accuracy and control
- Colour matching and applying foundation
- Mixing shades
- Application of blush
- Using stencils for perfect airbrushed eyebrows
Course structure & requirements
- This course runs over one day from 10am – 2.30pm with a short break for lunch. We ask students to arrive at 9.45am to ensure a prompt start.
- All equipment and products for this course are supplied.
- Students should wear black clothing and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- We cover theory in the morning and then spend the majority of the day practising the techniques.
- Students will work on each other.
- There will be assessments at the end of the day by one of our tutors.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
Please bring your own lunch. Refreshments will be supplied, please let us know any dietary requirements in advance. There is free parking available.