This one-day accredited course qualifies you to offer professional detoxifying body wrap treatments to your clients. It is a relaxing treatment that sculpts the body and firms and tones the skin. Plus, it can also aid inch loss. The treatment will draw out impurities from fat cells and leave the skin smooth.
This is the perfect course for beginners or for existing therapists, however there will be some home studies if you do not have a relevant Anatomy and Physiology certificate.
- Health & Safety
- Anatomy and Physiology of the body
- Contra indication
- Consultation with clients
- Preparation of the client and procedures
- Application/removal techniques of the wraps
- Guided practice with tutor
- Aftercare advice
Course structure & requirements
- This course runs over one day from 10am – 4pm with a short break for lunch. We ask students to arrive at 9.45am to ensure a prompt start.
- Students should wear black clothing or salon wear and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual and an Anatomy and Physiology training pack will be given prior to the course.
- We cover theory in the morning and then spend the majority of the day practising the treatments.
- Students will work on each other.
- There will be assessments at the end of the day by one of our tutors.
- Completion of this course requires case studies to be submitted and approved before certificates are issued.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
Please bring your own lunch. Refreshments will be supplied, please let us know any dietary requirements in advance. There is free parking available.