Eyebrow & facial waxing is one of the most in-demand beauty treatments today. Our half-day Brow & Facial Waxing Course December 2023 is for anyone who would like to learn the skills of professional hair removal on the brow and facial area and is suitable for beginners.
You will learn how to safely and professionally carry out these waxing treatments enabling you to offer these services to clients, at home, on a mobile basis or in a salon.
Questions about our Brow & Facial Waxing Course December 2023? Please get in touch.
We have small classes which allows the opportunity to ask questions and time for students to receive individual support if they require it.
Our tutors have a wealth of knowledge, with over 25 years industry experience. We specialise in teaching adults and have worked at City of Bristol College. We also pride ourselves on being supportive, friendly and helpful.
- Health & Safety
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Consultation with clients
- Products and equipment knowledge
- Warm & hot wax techniques
- Application and removal of wax oneyebrows and facial hair.
- Aftercare advice
Course structure & requirements
- This half-day course runs from 1pm – 4pm
- Waxing course students are required to come with hair to be waxed – students will work on each other.
- Students should wear black clothing or salon wear and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- We cover theory and then spend the majority of the day practising the treatments.
- There will be assessments at the end of the course by one of our tutors.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT). Which means you can work professionally and you will be able to obtain the appropriate insurance.
Please bring your own lunch and refreshments.
There is free parking available.