Eyebrow Lamination is a new brow treatment and one of the most popular in the beauty industry today, it’s a highly requested treatment with an ever-growing client demand.
The course covers lamination and tinting (optional). The lamination gives the brows a thicker and fuller look without the use of makeup. The look is sleek, and the eyebrow are kept in the desired shape & colour for up to two months.
The treatment also nourishes and strengthens the brows and promotes growth.
This one-day beginner level course will equip with all the skills you need and give you the confidence to offer clients eyebrow lamination professionally.
- Health & Safety
- Contra indication and diseases and disorders of the eyes
- Consultation with clients
- Products and equipment knowledge
- Eyebrow lamination and tinting
- Eyebrow shaping if applicable
- Application and removal
- Practical work with guidance with a tutor
Course structure & requirements
- This one day course begins at 10am. We ask students to arrive at 9.45am to ensure a prompt start.
- A patch test is required 48 hours in advance of the course. If you need help with this please contact us.
- Students will be working on each other, alternatively you will need to bring your own model with you.
- Students should wear black clothing or salon wear and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- There will be assessments at the end of the course by one of our tutors.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).