This is the latest facial to have taken the industry by storm. Ideal for skin specialists and beauty therapists, to add to their practice. Our Dermaplaning Course July 2024 is a one-day course that will enable you to make your clients’ skin fresh, glowing and clean.
You will learn the procedure of using a surgical scalpel for removing the top most layer of dead skin, along with vellus hair known as peach fuzz.
On completion students will receive a fully accredited certificate to perform these treatments professionally.
Questions about the Dermaplaning Course July 2024? Please contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
- What is dermaplaning?
- Preparations and safety and hygiene of equipment
- Step by step how to carry out dermaplaning
Course structure & requirements
- This course runs over one day from 10am – 4pm with a short break for lunch.
- Students should wear black clothing or salon wear and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
- Students will work on each other.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- We cover theory in the morning and then spend the majority of the day practising the treatments.
- There will be assessments at the end of each day by one of our tutors.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
- Please note: it is the responsibility of the student to ensure they have the relevant entry requirements and qualifications in order obtain insurance for carrying out Dermaplaning treatments.
- Entry requirements: A nationally recognised Level 2 in Facials or ABT Certificate in Facials.
Please bring your own lunch. Refreshments will be supplied, please let us know any dietary requirements in advance. There is free parking available.