Our Eyelash Extensions Course November 2022 is a one-day course. Our expert tutors will teach you how to enhance all eye shapes with extensions. You will be able to give clients the appearance of longer, thicker natural lashes.
This treatment has great earning potential, with clients returning regularly for re-application/maintenance treatments every two to three weeks.
This course is very popular, so please book early to secure your place. It’s suitable for beginners and therapists already in the industry. On completion a fully accredited certificate will be given.
SPECIAL OFFER – book the Lash Extensions Course + Volume Lash Extensions Course today for a combined price of £359 (saving 10% on the Volume Lash Course). To book please select the combined ticket option.
You will need to complete the November Eyelash Extension course first and we recommend waiting 3 – 6 months before undertaking the Volume Lashes course – there is currently a choice of two dates for the Volume Lashes course: 16th February 2023 or 16th March 2023. We’ll be in touch to confirm your preferred date for this follow on course.
Click here for more about our Volume Lash Extensions courses.
Questions about our Eyelash Extensions Course November 2022? Please get in touch.
- Health & Safety
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Consultation with clients
- Products knowledge
- Application and removal for lashes
- Aftercare advice
Course structure & requirements
- This course runs over one day from 10am – 4pm with a short break for lunch. We ask students to arrive at 9.45am to ensure a prompt start.
- Students will need purchase an eyelash extensions starter kit in advance of the course, please contact us to let us know if you require one of these
- Students will be working on each other so you are required to do a patch test 48 hours in advance of the course. If you need help with this please contact us.
- Students should wear black clothing or salon wear and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- We cover theory in the morning and then spend the majority of the day practising the treatments.
- There will be assessments at the end of the day by one of our tutors.
- Completion of this course requires case studies to be submitted and approved before certificates are issued.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
Please bring your own lunch and refreshments to ensure Covid safety.
There is free parking available.