Eyelash lifting has taken the beauty industry by storm. Learn how to give clients professional lash lifts. Students will be shown how to give volume, length and lift to natural lashes.
This half-day training course is suitable for beginners. Students work on each other, so will experience an eyelash lift for themselves.
On completion a fully accredited certificate will be given and typically students go on to earn £40 per treatment.
- Health & safety
- Anatomy and physiology
- Consultation with clients
- Products and equipment knowledge
- Application of eye lash lifts
- Aftercare advice
Course structure & requirements
- This half day course begins at 10am. We ask students to arrive at 9.45am to ensure a prompt start.
- Students should wear dark clothing or salon wear and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- Students will work on each other. Please arrive with natural lashes.
- There will be assessments at the end of the course by one of our tutors.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
Refreshments will be supplied, please let us know any dietary requirements in advance. There is free parking available.
Please bring your own lunch. Refreshments will be supplied, please let us know any dietary requirements in advance. There is free parking available.