Eyelash lifting has taken the beauty industry by storm. Learn how to give clients professional lash lifts. Students will be shown how to give volume, length and lift to natural lashes. You can also learn eyelash tinting by selecting the ticket for the combined eyelash lifting and tinting course on this page.
Eyelash Lifting Course with optional Tinting November 2022 is a half-day training course is suitable for beginners. Students work on each other, so will experience an eyelash lift for themselves.
On completion a fully accredited certificate will be given and typically students go on to earn £40 per treatment.
If you require a kit for your training course please select the ticket option that inlcudes a kit. For the Lifting only course this will be a lifting kit and for the Lifting and Tinting course this will be a lift and a tinting kit.
Eyelash lifting kit includes: lifting solution, silicon, adhesive, lash & brow brush, combs, wands, lash & brow shampoo, micropore tape and micro applicator
Tinting kit includes: black, blue/black and brown tints, glass dish, brush in a carry case
Please patch test in advance using the lifting solution and tints, and bring your kit(s) on the day of the course.
Health & safety
Anatomy and physiology
Consultation with clients
Products and equipment knowledge
Application of eye lash lifts
Course structure & requirements
- This half day course begins at 10am. We ask students to arrive at 9.45am to ensure a prompt start.
Students should wear dark clothing or salon wear and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- Students will work on each other. Please arrive with natural lashes.
- There will be assessments at the end of the course by one of our tutors.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
There is free parking available.
Questions about our Eyelash Lifting Course with optional Tinting November 2022? Please contact us.