The Facials & Skincare Course May 2024 is designed for beginners wishing to become skin care experts and offer amazing benefits to their clients.
You will be able to give effective skin care and product knowledge to your clients and you will learn the skills needed to perform luxury facials including; cleansing, toning, exfoliation, steam, shoulder, neck and facial massage and applying a mask.
On completion of this training course students will receive a fully ABT accredited certificate to be able to work professionally.
Questions about the Facials & Skincare Course May 2024? Please get in touch.
- Health & safety
- Anatomy and physiology of the skin
- Contra indication
- Consultation with clients
- Skin types
- Applications of products
- Exfoliation and steamer use
- Massage techniques
- Guided practice
- Aftercare advice
Course structure & requirements
- This course runs over one day from 10am – 4pm with a short break for lunch.
- Students should wear black clothing or salon wear and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- We cover theory in the morning and then spend the majority of the day practising the treatments.
- Students will work on each other.
- There will be assessments at the end of the day by one of our tutors.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
Please bring your own lunch.
There is free parking available.