You will learn all of the tricks of the trade on our Fashion & Bridal Makeup Course November 2023. Gain professional makeup skills for all occasions, including weddings and photoshoots, as well as how to instruct clients in the use of makeup. You will be shown techniques to enhance your clients’ appearance.
Your tutor has many years of professional experience in television, bridal and photographic makeup. This course is ideal for beginners and improvers.
Spaces are limited, so please book today to secure your place.
Would you like to become a fully-fledged, professional makeup artist? Check out our three-day course covering all our makeup modules: Fashion & Bridal Makeup, Full on Glam Makeup and Airbrush Makeup
- Health & safety
- Consultation with clients
- Makeup products
- Corrective and contouring techniques
- Smokey eyes
- Step-by-step makeup application
- Practical work on each other
- Aftercare advice
Course structure & requirements
- This course runs over one day from 10am – 4pm with a short break for lunch.
- Students should wear black clothing and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- We cover theory in the morning and then spend the majority of the day practising makeup techniques.
- Students will work on each other.
- In order to complete the course you will undertake a number of case studies and submit these for assessment.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
Please bring your own lunch and refreshments, mask and face shield.
Questions about our Fashion & Bridal Makeup Course November 2023? Please contact us.