This advanced level course is ideal for makeup artists or beauty therapists who are looking to update their skill set to reflect the growing popularity of the “Instagram perfect” full coverage glam look.
This is an excellent follow on from the Fashion & Bridal course and we recommend that you attend the Fashion & Bridal Makeup course before you undertake the Full On Glam course unless you are already confident with beauty makeup application
- Health & Safety
- Consultation with clients
- Colour theory
- Colour correction
- Dramatic eye makeup looks using advanced techniques: cut crease, blown out smokey eye
- Step by step makeup application
- Tips on photographing your makeup
- Social media marketing advice
- Practical work on each other
- Aftercare Advice
Course structure & requirements
- This course runs over one day from 10am – 4pm with a short break for lunch. We ask students to arrive at 9.45am to ensure a prompt start.
- Students should wear black clothing and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- Students will work on each other so please be prepared to remove your own makeup before the start of the practical session.
- Products will be available for you to use on the day but feel free to bring your own kit if you wish.
- We cover theory in the morning and then spend the majority of the day practising the make techniques.
- Students will work on each other.
- In order to complete the course you will undertake a number of case studies and submit these for assessment.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
Please bring your own lunch. Refreshments will be supplied, please let us know any dietary requirements in advance. There is free parking available.