Gel Polish has surged in popularity over the last decade because of its glossy finish and the fact it will last up to two weeks without chipping. The treatment is quick and easy to carry out and there is no need for the drying time that traditional nail polish requires.
This half-day course is ideal for students who have completed our Manicure and Pedicure Course and wish to offer their clients the option of Gel polish.
On completion, you will earn a fully accredited certificate and be able to offer clients luxury Gel manicures and pedicures.
- Health & safety
- Anatomy and physiology
- Contra indication and diseases and disorders
- Consultation with clients
- Filing and cuticle work
- Use of files and buffers
- Products and equipment knowledge
- Application and removal
- Understanding of UV/LED lamps
- Aftercare advice
Course structure & requirements
- This is a half-day course. We ask students to arrive at 9.45am to ensure a prompt start.
- Students should wear black clothing or salon wear and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual
- Students will work on each other, so nails should be clean and ready to work on i.e. no gel or acrylic nails.
- There will be an assessment at the end of the course by one of our tutors.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
Refreshments will be supplied, please let us know any dietary requirements in advance. There is free parking available.