Our professionally accredited Henna Eyebrows Course will enable you to offer your clients incredible looking brows with great definition and long-lasting results.
Henna Brow Colouring is the latest must-have brow treatment and has overtaken tinting in popularity. It is vegan, no chemicals are used and it lasts for 6-7 weeks.
As well as achieving incredible brows for your clients you will benefit from a high profit margin, making it the perfect addition to your beauty business.
Henna brow treatments are perfect for anyone with hair loss as well as an excellent option for refreshing and bringing out pigment in old semi-permanent makeup. It also covers grey hairs very effectively.
Duration: 1/2 day
ABT Professional Accreditation
- Health & Safety
- Contra indication and diseases and disorders of the skin, eyes and brows
- Consultation with clients
- Products and equipment knowledge
- Henna colours to patch hair and skin tones
- Eyebrow measuring trimming and tweezing.
- Application and removal
- Practical work with guidance with a tutor
Course structure & requirements
- This one-day course begins at 10am-2.30pm. We ask students to arrive at 9.45am to ensure a prompt start.
- A patch test is required 4 days in advance of the course. If you need help with this, please contact us.
- Students will be working on each other.
- Students should wear black clothing or salon wear and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
- Bring a mask & face shield, pen, water refreshments, light lunch.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- There will be assessments at the end of the course by one of our tutors.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists ABT.