This one-day Hot Stone Massage Training Course will teach you the techniques needed to give clients a deeply relaxing massage treatment.
Incorporating hot stones allows you to give a deep, healing massage without causing strain to your wrists or hands. The treatment can help both physical and mental ailments and enable your clients to relax and unwind.
It is an important skill to learn as a massage therapist, as many clients will never go back to tradition massage after experiencing hot stones.
This training course is only for students with a Body Massage certificate. It will enable you to work professionally with the appropriate insurance.
Our expert tutors will help you to gain confidence and effective hot stone massage skills.
One day course
- Health & safety
- Anatomy and physiology of the body
- History of hot stones
- Contra indication
- Consultation with clients
- Hot stones techniques
- Massage mediums
- Guided practice
- Aftercare advice
Course structure & requirements
- This course runs over one day from 10am – 4pm with a short break for lunch.
- Students should wear black clothing or salon wear and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- We cover theory in the morning and then spend the majority of the day practising the treatments.
- Students will work on each other.
- There will be assessments at the end of the course by one of our tutors.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
Please bring your own lunch. Refreshments will be supplied, please let us know any dietary requirements in advance. There is free parking available.
Full PPE will be in place at this time and all safety measures carried out.