This one-day accredited Indian Head Massage course is open to complete beginners and existing therapists, no previous massage experience is required to attend.
Indian head massage is a seated treatment, which uses incredible traditional techniques for the scalp, head and shoulder and neck. It is practiced in India as part of family rituals, and has been performed for over a thousand years.
- Health & Safety
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Contra indication
- Consultation with clients
- Massage techniques
- Massage mediums
- Guided practice
- Aftercare advice
Course structure & requirements
- This course runs over one day from 10am – 4pm with a short break for lunch. We ask students to arrive at 9.45am to ensure a prompt start.
- Students should wear black clothing or salon wear and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- We cover theory in the morning and then spend the majority of the day practising the treatments.
- Students will work on each other.
- There will be assessments at the end of the day by one of our tutors.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
Please bring your own lunch. Refreshments will be supplied, please let us know any dietary requirements in advance. There is free parking available.