Lashes and brows are the beauty obsession of the decade and have never been so popular with clients. Our Lash & Brow Course March 2023 is a beginner-level course is a must if you wish to carry out eyelash and eyebrow treatments professionally.
We teach the popular techniques of eyelash and brow tinting and eyebrow shaping using tweezers. On completion of the course you will be able to give your clients eyelash length and thickness, as well as bold and well-defined eyebrows.
This half-day training course is run by one of our highly experienced tutors.
- Health & Safety
- Contra indication and diseases and disorders of the eyes
- Consultation with clients
- Products and equipment knowledge
- Eyelash and eyebrow tinting
- Eyebrow shaping
- Application and removal
- Practical work with guidance with a tutor
- Aftercare advice
Course structure & requirements
- This is a half day course beginning at 10am.
- A patch test is required 48 hours in advance of the course. If you need help with this please contact us.
- Students should wear black clothing or salon wear and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- Students will work on each other.
- There will be assessments at the end of the course by one of our tutors.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
Refreshments will be supplied, please let us know any dietary requirements in advance. There is free parking available.
Questions about our Lash & Brow Course March 2023? Please get in touch.