The Eyelash Extensions Course March 2023 is a one-day course. Our expert tutors will teach you how to enhance all eye shapes with extensions. You will be able to give clients the appearance of longer, thicker natural lashes.
This treatment has great earning potential, with clients returning regularly for re-application/maintenance treatments every two to three weeks.
This course is very popular, so please book early to secure your place. It’s suitable for beginners and therapists already in the industry. On completion a fully accredited certificate will be given.
Questions about the Eyelash Extensions Course March 2023? Please get in touch.
- Health & Safety
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Consultation with clients
- Products knowledge
- Application and removal for lashes
- Aftercare advice
Course structure & requirements
- This course runs over one day from 10am – 4pm with a short break for lunch.
- Students will need purchase an eyelash extensions starter kit in advance of the course, click here for the kit details and to purchase your kit.
- Students will be working on each other so you are recquired to patch test the glue that’s in your kit at least 24 hours before the training day. If you need help with this please contact us.
- Students should wear black clothing or salon wear and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- We cover theory in the morning and then spend the majority of the day practising the treatments.
- There will be assessments at the end of the day by one of our tutors.
- Completion of this course requires case studies to be submitted and approved before certificates are issued.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
Please bring your own lunch and refreshments to ensure Covid safety.
There is free parking available.