Enrol on our one-day Lash Lifting and Brow Lamination Course April 2024 Course which combines learning the skills for lash listing and tinting along with professional eyebrow lamination and tinting techniques.
Dates: Tuesday 23rd April 2024
Eyelash lifting has taken the beauty industry by storm. Learn how to give clients professional lash lifts. Students will be shown how to give volume, length and lift to natural lashes and learn eyelash tinting skills.
Eyebrow lamination is a new brow treatment and one of the most popular in the beauty industry today, it’s a highly requested treatment with an ever-growing client demand. The lamination gives the brows a thicker and fuller look without the use of makeup. The look is sleek, and the eyebrow are kept in the desired shape & colour for up to two months. The treatment also nourishes and strengthens the brows and promotes growth.
This training course is suitable for beginners. Students work on each other, so will experience an eyelash lift for themselves.
On completion a fully accredited certificate will be given and typically students go on to earn £40 + per treatment.
Questions about the Lash Lifting and Brow Lamination Course April 2024? Please get in touch
Lash Lifting and Brow Lamination Course April 2024 | Course content:
- Health & Safety
- Anatomy and physiology
- Contra indication and diseases and disorders of the eyes
- Consultation with clients
- Application of eye lash lifts
- Lash tinting teachniiques
- Products and equipment knowledge
- Eyebrow lamination and tinting
- Eyebrow shaping if applicable
- Application and removal
- Practical work with guidance with a tutor
Course structure and requirements
- This is a one day course. Each day begins at 10am. We ask students to arrive on time to ensure a prompt start.
A patch test is required 48 hours in advance of the course. If you need help with this please contact us.
- Students will be working on each other, alternatively you will need to bring your own model with you.
- Students should wear black clothing or salon wear and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- There will be assessments at the end of the course by one of our tutors.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
Refreshments will be supplied, please let us know any dietary requirements in advance. There is free parking available.