Become a professional makeup artist with this three day course covering the following modules:
Airbrush Makeup 7th May 2022, 10am – 2.30pm
Fashion & Bridal Makeup 28th May 10am – 4.30pm
Full on Glam Makeup 18th June 10am – 4.00pm
You will learn how to apply professional makeup for all occasions, including weddings, photoshoots and events, as well as how to instruct clients in the use of makeup. You will be shown techniques to enhance your clients’ appearance, acheive the “Instagram perfect” full coverage glam look and create a flawless makeup base using airbrushing techniques
Our tutors have many years of professional experience as makeup artists in television, bridal and photographic makeup. This course is ideal for beginners and improvers.
- Health & safety
- Consultation with clients
- Makeup products
- Corrective and contouring techniques
- Smokey eyes
- Step-by-step makeup application
- Colour theory
- Colour correction
- Dramatic eye makeup looks using advanced techniques: cut crease, blown out smokey eyes
- Tips on photographing your makeup
- Social media marketing advice
- Application of blush
- Using stencils for perfect airbrushed eyebrows
- Cleaning and maintenance of an airbrush gun and compressor
- Mixing shades
- Colour matching and applying foundation
- Using an airbrush with accuracy and control
- Practical work on each other
- Aftercare advice
- This course runs over three days from 10am with a short break for lunch. We ask students to arrive at 9.45am to ensure a prompt start.
- Students should wear black clothing and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- We cover theory in the morning and then spend the majority of the day practising makeup techniques.
- Students will work on each other.
- In order to complete the course you will undertake a number of case studies and submit these for assessment.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
Please bring your own lunch. Refreshments will be supplied, please let us know any dietary requirements in advance. There is free parking available.