This one-day course is ideal for students who would like to learn how to carry out a professional manicure and also offer their clients the option of Gel polish.
Gel Polish has surged in popularity over the last decade because of its glossy finish and the fact it will last up to two weeks without chipping.
On completion, you will earn a fully accredited certificate and be able to offer clients luxury Gel manicures.
- Health & safety
- Anatomy and physiology
- Contra indication and diseases and disorders
- Consultation with clients
- Filing and cuticle work
- Products and equipment knowledge
- Application and removal of Gel polish
- Aftercare advice
Course structure & requirements
- This course runs over one day from 9am – 3pm with a short break for lunch. We ask students to arrive at 9.45am to ensure a prompt start.
- Students should wear black clothing or salon wear and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- We cover theory in the morning and then spend the majority of the day practising the treatments.
- Students will work on each other, so nails should be clean and ready to work on i.e. no gel or acrylic nails.
- There will be assessments at the end of the day by one of our tutors.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
Please bring your own lunch. Refreshments will be supplied, please let us know any dietary requirements in advance. There is free parking available.