This one-day luxury Manicure and Pedicure May 2024 course for beginners will cover nail care of the hands and feet, including filing, shaping, cuticle work and hand and foot massage, exfoliation and masks. On completion, you will earn a fully accredited certificate and be able to offer clients luxury manicures and pedicures.
- Health & safety
- Anatomy and physiology of the nail
- Contra indication and diseases and disorders
- Consultation with clients
- Filing and cuticle work
- Hand and foot massage techniques
- Hand and foot exfoliation
- Hand and foot treatment masks
- Products and equipment knowledge
- Aftercare advice
Questions about our Gel Polish Training 2024 course? Contact us for a chat.
Course structure & requirements
- This course runs over one day from 10am – 4pm with a short break for lunch.
- Students should wear black clothing or salon wear and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- We cover theory in the morning and then spend the majority of the day practising the treatments.
- Students will work on each other, so nails should be clean and ready to work on i.e. no gel or acrylic nails.
- There will be assessments at the end of the day by one of our tutors.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
Please bring your own lunch. Refreshments will be supplied, please let us know any dietary requirements in advance. There is free parking available.