Our one-day Microdermabrasion course will teach you the popular non-surgical method of skin rejuvenation.
It treats fine line, wrinkles, acne, scarring, blemishes, blackheads, open pores and dull, tired skin. So that you will be able to help your clients achieve resurfaced, rejuvenated skin.
In order to learn Microdermabrasion, students must have already completed our Facials course or have an appropriate Facials certificate.
- Salon safety and hygiene
- Skin anatomy
- Demonstration of machine
- Carry out microdermabrasion facial
- Give aftercare advice
Course structure & requirements
- This course runs over one day from 10am – 3pm with a short break for lunch. We ask students to arrive at 9.45am to ensure a prompt start.
- Students should wear black clothing or salon wear and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
- Students will work on each other.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- We cover theory in the morning and then spend the majority of the day practising the treatments.
- There will be an assessment at the end of the day by one of our tutors.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
Please bring your own lunch, refreshments.
There is free parking available.