Our Microneedling Course July 2023 is perfect for Level 3 therapists looking to expand their skills with the latest and extremely popular microneedling treatments.
Microneedling is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure that induces collagen and elastin to improve wrinkles, appearance of pores, skin tone, texture and gives a brighter complexion. It can also be used to treat acne scars, burns and stretch marks.
This course will teach you microneedling as a facial treatment, but you can also get it on your legs, back, neck or other areas where you notice damaged or aging skin.
The microneedling facial is non-surgical and uses small needles to cause tiny pin pricks in the top layer of the skin. The body will create a healing response and skin cells will be renewed. When the skin repairs the natural production of collagen and elastin takes place and almost immediately plumbs up the skin.
This is the latest facial to have taken the industry by storm. Ideal for skin specialists and beauty therapists, to add to their practice.
On completion students will receive a fully accredited ABT certificate to perform these treatments professionally.
To enrol on our Microneedling Course July 2023 you must already have at least one of the following: a nationally recognised Level 3 in beauty therapy OR a VTCT Level 4 in micropigmentation OR a nationally recognised level 2 or 3 in anatomy & physiology alongside an ABT accredited microblading qualification.
Microneedling Course March 2023 Content:
- What is dermaplaning?
- Preparations and safety and hygiene of equipment
- Step by step how to carry out microneedling
- Skin needling using both a roller and a dermapen
Course structure & requirements
- This course runs over one day from 10am – 4pm with a short break for lunch.
- Students should wear black clothing or salon wear and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
- Students will work on each other.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- We cover theory in the morning and then spend the majority of the day practising the treatments.
- There will be assessments at the end of each day by one of our tutors.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
- Please note: it is the responsibility of the student to ensure they have the relevant entry requirements and qualifications in order obtain insurance for carrying out Microneedling treatments.
- Advanced course entry requirements: A nationally recognised Level 3 in beauty therapy OR Level 4 in micro-pigmentation OR nationally recognised Level 3 in anatomy & physiology alongside an ABT accredited microblading qualification or medical qualifications.
Please bring your own lunch. Refreshments will be supplied, please let us know any dietary requirements in advance. There is free parking available.