Microneedling & dermaplaning are the latest facial treatments to have taken the industry by storm. This one day intensive course is perfect for Level 3 therapists looking to expand their skills with these extremely popular microneedling and dermaplaning treatments.
Dermaplaning will enable you to make your clients’ skin fresh, glowing and clean. You will learn the procedure of using a surgical scalpel for removing the top most layer of dead skin, along with vellus hair known as peach fuzz.
Microneedling is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure that induces collagen and elastin to improve wrinkles, appearance of pores, skin tone, texture and gives a brighter complexion. It can also be used to treat acne scars, burns and stretch marks.
The microneedling facial is non-surgical and uses small needles to cause tiny pin pricks in the top layer of the skin. The body will create a healing response and skin cells will be renewed. When the skin repairs the natural production of collagen and elastin takes place and almost immediately plumbs up the skin.
On completion students will receive a fully accredited ABT certificate to perform these treatments professionally.
To enrole on our Microneedling & Dermaplaning Course March 2023 you must already have at least one of the following:A nationally recognised Level 3 in beauty therapy OR Level 4 in micro-pigmentation OR nationally recognised Level 3 in anatomy & physiology alongside an ABT accredited microblading qualification or medical qualifications.
Microneedling & Dermaplaning Course March 2023 Content:
- What is dermaplaning and what is microneedling?
- Preparations and safety and hygiene of equipment
- Step by step how to carry out dermaplaning and microneedling
- Skin needling using both a roller and a dermapen
Course structure & requirements
- This course runs over one day from 10am – 4pm with a short break for lunch. We ask students to arrive at 10am to ensure a prompt start.
- Students should wear black clothing or salon wear and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
- Students will work on each other.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- We cover theory in the morning and then spend the majority of the day practising the treatments.
- There will be assessments at the end of each day by one of our tutors.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
- Please note: it is the responsibility of the student to ensure they have the relevant entry requirements and qualifications in order obtain insurance for carrying out dermaplaning and microneedling treatments.
- Advanced course entry requirements: A nationally recognised Level 3 in beauty therapy OR Level 4 in micro-pigmentation OR nationally recognised Level 3 in anatomy & physiology alongside an ABT accredited microblading qualification or medical qualifications.
Please bring your own lunch. Refreshments will be supplied, please let us know any dietary requirements in advance. There is free parking available.
Questions about our Microneedling & Dermaplaning Course March 2023? Please get in touch.