This VCTC NVQ Level 2 Beauty Therapy Diploma is a nationally recognised qualification and a highly sought-after qualification within the beauty industry.
In person classes take place on Tuesdays, home study is also essential. There will be assessments on clients and exams throughout the duration of your NVQ Level 2 Beauty Therapy Diploma.
Tuesday class dates September 2023 – January 2024
October 3rd, 10th, 17th, 31st
November 7th, 14th 21st, 28th
December 5th & 12th
January 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th.
Please keep in mind that some Sunday assessments may need to be completed as part of the course.
This is a 14 week fast-track course, especially designed for students that wish to do the training more quickly than undertaking a year’s course at a further educational college.
We have smaller class groups (up to six students) compared with a college and a focused, hands-on learning environment, which allows you to complete the course more quickly.
We are a well established professional Beauty School and an approved Vocational Training Charitable Trust (VTCT) training centre. Our highly skilled tutors are dedicated to giving you the highest standard of training.
We offer the Level 2 NVQ in Beauty Therapy for an all-inclusive fee of £2250. This all-inclusive price covers VTCT fees and all products and equipment required during your training. There are no hidden extras. Secure your place today for just £250 (non-refundable desposit).
Once you’ve booked your place on the course, we’ll give you the option to spread your outstanding balance payment over 6 months, at £333.33 per month.
Level & entry requirements
Beginners. Students should be over 16, have a good basic general education and a good standard of English. Candidates will be interviewed before starting the course, either face-to-face or via Zoom. Please reserve your space and we will contact you to arrange a convenient time. Please contact us with any queries or questions.
Gaining a VTCT qualification clearly demonstrates to potential employers that you posses a high level of competence and focus in your career and confirms you’ve gained a high standard of knowledge and skills.
- Facials and skincare
- Lash and brow tinting /shaping
- Client care
- Salon duties
Each unit will be assessed by practical observation, oral questions, online testing, home studies and assignment work. Students are required to maintain a portfolio to evidence work and knowledge.
NVQ Level 2 Beauty Therapy Diploma Structure & Requirements
- In person classes run on the Tuesday dates listed above from 10am – 4.30pm with a short break for lunch. We ask students to arrive at 9.45am to ensure a prompt start.
- Natural nails are needed for manicure and pedicure training (with no gel or acrylic), students will work on each other.
- Nails should be short.
- For eyelash and brow treatments students need to have natural lashes to work on. A patch test will be given.
- Body hair will need to a good length for waxing training, as students work on each other.
- Students should wear black salon wear and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back and no jewellery should be worn.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- We cover theory in the morning, and then spend the majority of the day practising the treatments.
- There will be continuous assessments throughout the course.
- Students will be asked to provide models for assessments.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by VTCT
Please bring your own lunch. Refreshments will be supplied, please let us know any dietary requirements in advance. There is free parking available.