The Bristol Beauty School Part Time Beauty Course April 2024 is ideal for beginners or anyone who would like to learn professional beauty skills. This course covers all ABT Accredited Level 2 beauty treatments, and teaches you all the skills you need to carry them out safely and professionally. Designed to fit around your lifestyle, our part time course runs over four days and gives you a flexible way to study.
On completion you will be able to offer a range of beauty therapy treatments to clients at home, on a mobile basis or in a salon.
Our experienced tutors will give you advice and guidance on setting up your own business.
Part Time Beauty Course April 2024 on 10th & 11th, 18th, 30th April or 2nd May 2024
Facial & Skincare 13th March
Facial & Skincare 10th April
Lash & Brow 11th April
Waxing 18th April
Manicure & Gel Polish 30th April Manicure & Pedicure 2nd May
Course structure & requirements
- This course runs over 4 days from 10am – 4pm (apart from the Lash & Brow unit) with a short break for lunch.
- Students are required to come with several weeks’ hair growth or come with a hairy model for waxing.
- Natural nails are needed for manicure and pedicure training, students will work on each other.
- For eyelash and brow treatments students need to have natural lashes to work on. A patch test will be given.
- Students should wear black clothing or salon wear and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- We cover theory in the morning and then spend the majority of the day practising the treatments.
- There will be assessments at the end of each day by one of our tutors.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
Please bring your own lunch. Refreshments will be supplied, please let us know any dietary requirements in advance. There is free parking available.