4 days- dates 11 & 12 January, 18 & 19 January
- Manicure and Gel Polish
- Facials and skin care
- Lash & brow tinting (including shaping with tweezers)
Course structure & requirements
- This course runs over weekends from 10am – 4pm with a short break for lunch. We ask students to arrive at 9.45am to ensure a prompt start.
- Students are required to come with several weeks’ hair growth or come with a hairy model for waxing.
- Natural nails are needed for manicure and pedicure training, students will work on each other.
- For eyelash and brow treatments students need to have natural lashes to work on. A patch test will be given.
- Students should wear black clothing or salon wear and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- We cover theory in the morning and then spend the majority of the day practising the treatments.
- There will be assessments at the end of each day by one of our tutors.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
Please bring your own lunch. Refreshments will be supplied, please let us know any dietary requirements in advance. There is free parking available.