The Bristol Beauty School Part Time Beauty Course March 2023 is ideal for beginners or anyone who would like to learn professional beauty skills. This course covers all ABT Accredited Level 2 beauty treatments, and teaches you all the skills you need to carry them out safely and professionally. Designed to fit around your lifestyle, our part time course runs over four days and gives you a flexible way to study.
On completion you will be able to offer a range of beauty therapy treatments to clients at home, on a mobile basis or in a salon.
Our experienced tutors will give you advice and guidance on setting up your own business.
Part Time Beauty Course March 2023 Dates (4 days): 2nd & 7th 15th and 28th March.
- Manicure and Pedicure & Gel Polish 2nd March
- Facials and skin care 7th March
- Waxing 15th March
- Lash & brow tinting (including shaping with tweezers) 28th March
Course structure & requirements
- This course runs over 4 days from 10am – 4pm with a short break for lunch.
- Students are required to come with several weeks’ hair growth or come with a hairy model for waxing.
- Natural nails are needed for manicure and pedicure training, students will work on each other.
- For eyelash and brow treatments students need to have natural lashes to work on. A patch test will be given.
- Students should wear black clothing or salon wear and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- We cover theory in the morning and then spend the majority of the day practising the treatments.
- There will be assessments at the end of each day by one of our tutors.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
Please bring your own lunch. Refreshments will be supplied, please let us know any dietary requirements in advance. There is free parking available.