Creative makeup is a useful add-on to the makeup artist’s toolkit as it is becoming more and more popular with client’s going to festivals, Halloween parties and themed events.
Our Pro Creative Makeup course is an advanced course ideal as a follow on from the Full On Glam Makeup course, or for working makeup artists and beauty therapists who would like to up-skill and gain an insight into makeup for photography and build on their creativity.
- Health & safety
- Consultation with clients
- Products knowledge and recommendations
- Base applications for photography
- Effects of lighting
- Makeup artist roles and responsibilities on a photo shoot
- Dramatic eye looks
- Precise lip make up application
- Demos Q&A
- Guided practice time
- How to unlock your creativity step-by-step to create professional high fashion look
- Aftercare advice
Course structure & requirements
- This course runs over one day from 10am – 4pm with a short break for lunch. We ask students to arrive at 9.45am to ensure a prompt start.
- Students should wear black clothing or salon wear and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- We cover theory in the morning and then spend the majority of the day practising makeup techniques.
- Students will work on each other.
- There will be assessments at the end of the day by one of our tutors.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
Please bring your own lunch. Refreshments will be supplied, please let us know any dietary requirements in advance. There is free parking available.