Our Russian Volume Lash Extensions Course is extremely popular and in high demand. The key benefit of Russian Lash Extensions is full glam volume lashes, which look stunning.
This training course is for anyone who has completed a Classic Lash Extensions Course. Also, six months experience in lash extensions is recommended before attending this course.
This is a perfect one-day course to gain in-demand advanced lash extension skills which will enable you to generate extra revenue for your business and attract new clients.
On this course you will master the techniques and learn how to; apply feather type lash effects, pick up the lashes and build lashes into 2D, 3D, 4D and up to 20D volume application.
Our expert lash tutors support and encourage all students to achieve the highest standards and become the best lash technicians in the industry.
Russian Volume Lash Extensions Course June 2022 Content:
- Preparation of lashes and products
- Health & safety
- Product knowledge and identifying lashes for the eye shape
- Application techniques of volume lashes
- Trouble shooting
- Business opportunities and marketing
Russian Volume Lash Extensions Course June 2022 Structure:
- This is a one day course beginning at 10am. We ask students to arrive at 9.45am to ensure a prompt start.
- All students should have previously attained a Classic Lash Extensions Certificate & ideally 6 months experience.
- A patch test is required 48 hours in advance of the course. If you need help with this please contact us.
- Students should wear black clothing or salon wear and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- Students will work on each other.
- There will be assessments at the end of the course by one of our tutors.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
Refreshments will be supplied, please let us know any dietary requirements in advance. There is free parking available.
Why should you learn Volume Lash Extensions Bristol Beauty School?
We have small classes – we take a maximum of 6 students per course. This allows the opportunity to ask questions and time for students to receive individual support if they require it.
Our tutors have a wealth of knowledge, with over 25 years industry experience. We specialise in teaching adults and have worked at City of Bristol College. We also pride ourselves on being supportive, friendly and helpful.
We are fully accredited with the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT), which means you can work professionally and you will be able to obtain the appropriate insurance.
We are here to provide you with on-going support and you are always welcome contact us to answer any query you have regarding your training or future career as a beauty therapist.