On this one-day Skin Peel Course June 2024, you’ll learn professional skin rejuvenation, anti-ageing and brightening treatments to improve the health and appearance of your clients’ skin. On completion you will be able to provide clients with professional skin peels. The average cost of skin peel today is £70 per treatment, so it has great earning potential.
Skin peels contain a mixture of glycolic, lactic and salicylic acids to remove the upper layer of the epidermis, encouraging regeneration and rejuvenation of new skin cells. This results in the improved appearance of the skin with fewer fine lines, a brighter complexion, improved skin tone and a more youthful appearance.
Skin Peel Course June 2024 fees: £375
Duration: 1 day, 10am-4pm
Benefits you’ll be able to offer clients on completion of the Skin Peel Course June 2024:
- Improves skin tone & textures
- Brightens complexion
- Reduces hyperpigmentation
- Reduces the appearance of acne and blemishes
- Rejuvenates new skin cells
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces scaring
- Essential Anatomy and physiology
- Preparation, health & safety
- Skin analysis
- Treatment protocol
- Benefits of treatment
Course structure & requirements
- This course runs over one day from 10am – 4pm with a short break for lunch. We ask students to arrive at 10am to ensure a prompt start.
- Students should already have a Level 2 facial qualification.
- Students should wear black clothing or salon wear and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- We cover theory in the morning and then spend the majority of the day practising the treatments.
- Students will work on each other.
- There will be assessments at the end of the day by one of our tutors.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
Please bring your own lunch.There is free parking available.
If you have any queries please contact us.