Spray tanning is one of the most requested beauty treatments today. You will be able to offer clients instantly sun-kissed skin without the risk of harmful UV rays.
This half-day course is ideal for beginners or existing therapists, and the treatment is a great addition to the skillset of any mobile, home or salon-based beautician.
Our expert tutors will help you to learn how to consult with the client, plan and prepare for the treatment and how to effectively perform the spray tan.
- Health & safety
- Contra indication
- Consultation with clients
- Products and equipment knowledge
- Preparation of the working area
- Preparation of the client prior to the spray tan
- Application procedure
- Guided practice with tutor
- Aftercare advice
Course structure & requirements
- This course is a half-day course starting at 9.30.
- Students should wear black clothing or salon wear and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- Students will work on each other.
- There will be assessments at the end of the course by one of our tutors.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
Refreshments will be supplied, please let us know any dietary requirements in advance. There is free parking available.