Our two-day Swedish Body Massage course will teach you how to offer massage as a deeply relaxing treatment using effective techniques.
This course is suitable for beginners and ideal for anyone who wants to learn massage techniques. It will enable you to work professionally with the appropriate insurance.
Our expert tutors will help you to gain confidence and effective massage skills.
Two day course: 5th and 6th February 2020
- Health & Safety
- Anatomy and Physiology of the body
- Contra indication
- Consultation with clients
- Massage techniques
- Massage mediums
- Guided practice
- Aftercare advice
Course structure & requirements
- This course runs over two days from 10am – 4pm with a short break for lunch. We ask students to arrive at 9.45am on each day to ensure a prompt start.
- Students should wear black clothing or salon wear and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- We cover theory in the morning and then spend the majority of the day practising the treatments.
- Students will work on each other.
- There will be assessments at the end of the course by one of our tutors.
- Completion of the course requires 3 case studies to be submitted for assessment and some anatomy & physiology home study.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
Please bring your own lunch. Refreshments will be supplied, please let us know any dietary requirements in advance. There is free parking available.