The VTCT Level 2 Award in LED Gel Polish Techniques June 2024 is a one-day course is suitable for those with a Level 2 in manicure and pedicure.
This is a popular nail treatment – keeping up to date with the industry and trends are essential for your growing your skills in order to keep and attract new clients.
You will gain the skills, knowledge and understanding to carry out professional gel polish applications.
Any questions? Please click here to contact us.
20th February , 10am – 4pm
We offer the VTCT Level 2 Level 2 Award in LED Gel Polish Techniques for £390
You will need to bring a kit to practice on (see more details in the ‘Course Requirements’ below, please contact us if you would like to find out more about the kits we recommend.
Gaining a VTCT qualification clearly demonstrates to potential employers that you posses a high level of competence and focus in your career and confirms you’ve gained a high standard of knowledge and skills.
The VTCT Level 2 Award in LED Gel Polish Techniques June 2024 Course Content:
- Health, safety & hygiene
- Client Care & communication
- Anatomy of the skin, nail, bones and circulation for the arm, hand, leg, foot
- Gel polish application
- Removal of gel
- Aftercare advice
- This course runs over one day from 10am – 4.00pm with a short break for lunch. We ask students to arrive at 10am to ensure a prompt start.
- Nails should be bare as students will work on each other
- Students are required to bring a kit to the course including; white and french pink and red base and top coat with a same brand LED lamp, please get in touch and we can recommend a kit.
- Each session will focus on a mix of theory and practical work
- Students should wear black salon wear and flat footwear with closed in toes. Longer hair should be tied back and no jewellery should be worn.
- You will have two practical assessments on the training day, one hands and one feet plus a gel removal.
- You will also need to complete an assignment and compile a VTCT evidence portfolio. The assigment will be set on the training day and must be completed and email to us within 2 weeks.
- Certification is by VTCT following a successful inspection of files. On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by VTC.
Please bring your own lunch. Refreshments will be supplied, please let us know any dietary requirements in advance. There is free parking available.