Our next VTCT Level 2 Certificate in Nail Treatments with Level 2 Award in LED Gel Polish Techniques course will run on the following five days: 2nd, 3rd 9th 10th, 23rd March 2023 (10am and 4pm)
VTCT Level 2 Certificate in Nail Treatments is a beginner level course. On completion you will become a fully qualified nail technician with the confidence and qualifications to work either within a salon or running your own business.
You will gain the skills, knowledge and understanding to carry out professional manicure and pedicure treatments; polish applications; gel polish application, infill, rebalance and removal; natural nail overlay BIAB & hard gel and the overlay of tips to form extensions.
We have smaller class groups compared with a college, and a focused, hands-on learning environment, which allows you to complete the course more quickly.
Any questions? Please contact us
Beginners. Students should be over 16, have a good basic general education and a good standard of English.
We offer the VTCT Level 2 Certificate in Nail Treatments with Level 2 Award in LED Gel Polish Techniques Course for an all-inclusive fee of £1650 . This all-inclusive price covers VTCT fees and all products and equipment required during your training – including a kit worth £200. There are no hidden extras
Spread the cost options:
1. At check out you can opt to spread the payment with PayPal in 3 interest free payments.
2. Secure your place today for a non-refundable deposit of £250 and then we’ll be in touch with the option to spread your outstanding balance payment, paying £350 per month for 4 months.
Gaining a VTCT qualification clearly demonstrates to potential employers that you posses a high level of competence and focus in your career and confirms you’ve gained a high standard of knowledge and skills.
Final certificates and qualifications are subject to VTCT verification process and you may be asked to return to the school after your training to see a verifier.
- Health, safety & hygiene
- Client Care & communication
- Anatomy of the skin, nail, bones and circulation for the arm, hand, leg, foot
- Diseases and disorders
- Tools, equipment, product knowledge
- Natural nail luxury manicure and pedicure
- Heat treatments
- Polish application
- Gel polish application
- Natural nail overlay BIAB & hard gel
- Tip sizing & application
- Overlay of tips to form extensions
- Infill, rebalance and removal of gel
- Aftercare advice
Course Structure & Requirements
- This course runs over five separate dates from 10am – 4.30pm with a short break for lunch. We ask students to arrive at 10am to ensure a prompt start.
- Nails should be bare as students will work on each other
- Each session will focus on a mix of theory and practical work
- Students should wear black salon wear and flat footwear with closed in toes. Longer hair should be tied back and no jewellery should be worn.
- Students are required to maintain a portfolio with work and evidence of knowledge
- There are 6 units, each require an assignment to be submitted by a specified deadline
- There will be 14 practical assessments to cover all units (some may be combined)
- There will be 5 examinations on the last day
- Certification is by VTCT following a successful inspection of files. On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by VTC.This course will be assessed by practical observation, oral questions, online testing and home studies and assignment work. Students are required to maintain a portfolio with work and evidence of knowledge.
Students are required to do assessments in a salon environment. Bristol Beauty School is not responsible for supplying models and clients or their assessments. This is the student’s responsibility.
Please bring your own lunch. Refreshments will be supplied, please let us know any dietary requirements in advance. There is free parking available.