Secure your place today on the VTCT Level 2 Facial Massage & Skin Care Course for a non-refundable deposit of £250 and we’ll send details of the option to spread your outstanding balance payment over 3 months – more details below.
This course runs over two days: 20th & 21st September 2022 10am – 4.30pm, at Bristol Beauty School in Long Ashton, Bristol
This qualification covers manual facial treatments and skincare knowledge. The training will cover skin anatomy, skin types and how to perform a professional facial treatment. This course is ideal for beginners or holistic therapists or anyone wanting to add to their treatment list.
We have smaller class groups compared with a college and a focused, hands-on learning environment, which allows you to complete the course more quickly.
We offer the Level 2 VTCT Facial Massage & Skin Care Course for an all-inclusive fee of £950. This all-inclusive price covers VTCT fees and all products and equipment required during your training. There are no hidden extras.
Spread the cost – secure your place today for just £250 (non-refundable deposit), after that we’ll be in touch with the option to spread your outstanding balance payment, paying £233.33 per month for 3 months.
Gaining a VTCT qualification clearly demonstrates to potential employers that you posses a high level of competence and focus in your career and confirms you’ve gained a high standard of knowledge and skills.
VTCT Level 2 Facial Masage & Skin Care Course Content
- Health and safety
- Skin analysis
- Skin disorders and diseases
- Facial Massage
- Face, neck, shoulders massage
- Mask application
- Skin moisturising
VTCT Level 2 Facial Massage & Skin Care Course Structure & Requirements
- This course runs over two days from 10am – 4.30pm with a short break for lunch. We ask students to arrive at 9.45am to ensure a prompt start.
- Nails should be short.
- Students should wear black salon wear and flat footwear with closed in toes. Longer hair should be tied back and no jewellery should be worn.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- Students will work on each other for practice sessions..
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by VTCT
This course will be assessed by practical observation, oral questions, online testing and home studies and assignment work. Students are required to maintain a portfolio with work and evidence of knowledge.
Students are required to do assessments in a salon environment. Bristol Beauty School is not responsible for supplying models and clients or their assessments. This is the student’s responsibility.
Please bring your own lunch. Refreshments will be supplied, please let us know any dietary requirements in advance. There is free parking available.