Looking to create and deliver your own training courses or offer training services to other training providers? Look no further than this nationally recognised VTCT Level 3 Award in Education and Training. With this certification, you’ll be able to progress into training and teaching jobs to further your career or even start your own training school.
Not limited to the beauty sector, this qualification allows you to run professional training courses in any industry or subject area.
As a certified trainer, you’ll be able to obtain insurance cover, get your courses accredited, and set up a successful training business of your own. It’s also the qualification for you if you’re looking to progress into teaching within the 16+ age group within further education, colleges, private training organisations or workplaces.
Once you have successfully completed all aspects of the course including your micro-teaching session, you will achieve the VTCT Level 3 Award in Education & Teaching (QCF). Gaining a VTCT qualification clearly demonstrates to potential employers that you posses a high level of competence and focus in your career and confirms you’ve gained a high standard of knowledge and skills. Any questions? Please conact us.
Course dates and structure
- In classroom training takes place on the following dates: Mondays 13th, 20th May and 17th June.
- The course runs from 10am – 4pm each day, please arrive promptly to ensure we start on time.
- The first two days will be theory, after which there will be unit assignments to complete and submit.
- You will design, lesson plan, create resources for and present two short teaching sessions that will be assessed.
- Day three will focus on teaching assessments.
- All assignments must be completed within three months of the course.
- Final certificates and qualifications are subject to VTCT verification process and you may be asked to return to the school after your training to see a verifier.
- Please bring your own lunch. Refreshments will be supplied, please let us know any dietary requirements in advance. There is free parking available.
We offer the VTCT Level 3 Award in Education and Training for an all-inclusive fee of £699. This all-inclusive price covers VTCT fees and all products and equipment required during your training. There are no hidden extras.
Spread the cost – you can secure your place today and select the PayPal Pay Later the option at check out to spread your outstanding balance payment.
While there are no formal prerequisite qualifications required to undertake this qualification, it’s highly recommended that you have relevant industry experience and hold recognised qualifications within the industry or sector you wish to teach in. Having such qualifications will increase your chances of finding work in teaching beyond the award and will make you eligible for suitable insurance cover.
To be successful in the VTCT qualification, it’s necessary to have previously achieved GCSE English or its equivalent to ensure that you have a good command of both spoken and written English. You’ll also need access to a computer to complete coursework and assessments.
Students should be aware that in order to progress to a level 4 you will need a grade c or equivalent in English and maths GCSE.
Please note that all students enrolling for this course must be aged 18 or over.