Waxing is one of the most in-demand beauty treatments. Our one-day Waxing Course June 2024 is for anyone who would like to learn the skills of professional hair removal and is suitable for beginners.
You will learn how to safely and professionally carry out a range of waxing treatments enabling you to offer these services to clients, at home, on a mobile basis or in a salon.
Questions about our Waxing Course June 2024? Get in touch.
- Health & Safety
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Consultation with clients
- Products and equipment knowledge
- Application and removal of warm wax on legs, underarms, bikini, eyebrows and facial hair.
- Aftercare advice
Course structure & requirements
- This course runs over one day from 10am – 4pm with a short break for lunch.
- Waxing course students are required to come with hair to be waxed – either on themselves or using a model.
- Students should wear black clothing or salon wear and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- We cover theory in the morning and then spend the majority of the day practising the treatments.
- Students will work on each other.
- There will be assessments at the end of the day by one of our tutors.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).