Wow, what a crazy few months this has been! It has certainly been a scary, uncertain and unprecedented time, but we hope you’ve all managed to stay at home and stay safe during this period, and that you’re now enjoying more of a return to normality with the further easing of lockdown after 13th July.
Firstly, we’d like to say to all of our lovely students-to-be who booked one of our courses pre-lockdown – don’t panic! Your places and payments are all completely secure, and your course will be rescheduled as soon as we are able to reopen fully.
Keep checking our social media for more information about when that might be, and in the meantime we will be sending emails advising you as soon as we can. For those of wishing to make bookings from today, if Covid-19 restrictions don’t allow us to go ahead, these bookings will be honoured, so you can continue to book in confidence.
Whilst we’re totally gutted, we weren’t able to offer our full amount of courses, and as much as we can’t wait to see you all again, we completely understand the extra precautions that need to be taken before we can get back to teaching you. As we wait for the go-ahead, we have been and will be busy working hard behind the scenes to ensure all of the students that visit Bristol Beauty School feel confident to go ahead with their training in a safe and secure space.
It might take a bit of getting used to, and we imagine you all feel the same, but we’re committed to making this transition as easy as possible for everyone looking to train with us. As we mentioned, we have now put some new Health & Safety terms in place – read below to hear from Jane about exactly what you can expect once we reopen. You can also find some more information below about our potential online training opportunities, and the option to register your interest going forward.
What to expect when you come for your Training Course
Please read through Bristol Beauty School’s policy now in place to help reduce the spread of the Covid-19 virus yet allow us to work safely, as well as look after you and the team.
- Please come to your training course alone and not with friends or family who wish to wait for you unless we advise you differently. We are restricting places and setting a maximum number for each course to reduce the amount of people in the school at one time. We will not be allowing children to visit the School.
- The school has allowed for social distancing as much as possible with limited workstations to allow space.
- We will continue our Health and Safety and hygiene policy throughout the school, and we expect all students to arrive wearing a mask to keep on during your visit, we will also be wearing them.
- We will restrict and minimise numbers for each course to reduce the amount of people in the school at one time.
- All students are required to wash their hands on arrival and as they leave. We have plenty of hand gel at each station.
- Please bring your own drinks / refreshments and take bottles and cups home with you after your visit.
- We will be sending you a training manual for your training via email prior to the training day, you can print off if you like to bring along. Please bring your own notebooks, paper to write on and pens.
- Please leave coats and bags in your car to keep the space safe. Only bring what you need into the training room.
- The well-being of our team and students is paramount, if we are advised to restrict even more towards the end of this lock down then please expect more restrictions to be placed and rescheduling of your training course.
- Any student who is experiencing any symptoms of ill health of any kind will not be able to visit us and must rearrange their appointment in enough time. If you have a booked Training course and don’t feel well enough to attend, please call /email to inform us of the situation at least 48 hours before the training day where possible.
If you are classed as high risk / have any underlying health issues, please follow the government guidelines before making a booking at the salon.
Thank you for all your support and patience during this time. We are really looking forward to welcoming you back to Bristol Beauty School.
As always, we’d love to know what you’ve been up to during this time – so do come over and tell us on our Social Platforms. You can find us at Bristol Beauty School on both Facebook and Instagram, and we would love to hear from you.