Brows are the beauty obsession of the decade and have never been so popular with clients. This beginner-level course will equip you with a comprehensive set of skills to carry out eyebrow treatments professionally.
On this complete course we cover the full range of eyebrow techniques taught in our half day courses in one training session including; eyebrow waxing, eyebrow tinting and eyebrow lamination.
On completion of the course you will be able to give your clients bold and well-defined eyebrows.
This one-day training course is run by one of our highly experienced tutors.
Book Your Place On Our Next Course
Complete Eyebrow Course Content
- Health & Safety
- Contra indication and diseases and disorders of the eyes
- Consultation with clients
- Products and equipment knowledge
- Eyebrow tinting
- Eyebrow shaping
- Eyebrow waxing
- Eyebrow lamination
- Application and removal
- Practical work with guidance with a tutor
- Aftercare advice
Complete Eyebrow Course Structure & Requirements
- This is a one day course beginning at 10am. We ask students to arrive at 9.45am to ensure a prompt start.
- A patch test is required 48 hours in advance of the course. If you need help with this please contact us.
- Students should wear black clothing or salon wear and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- Students will work on each other.
- There will be assessments at the end of the course by one of our tutors.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
Refreshments will be supplied, please let us know any dietary requirements in advance. There is free parking available.
We have small classes – we take a maximum of 6 students per course. This allows the opportunity to ask questions and time for students to receive individual support if they require it.
Our tutors have a wealth of knowledge, with over 25 years industry experience. We specialise in teaching adults and have worked at City of Bristol College. We also pride ourselves on being supportive, friendly and helpful.
We are fully accredited with the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT), which means you can work professionally and you will be able to obtain the appropriate insurance.
We are here to provide you with on-going support and you are always welcome contact us to answer any query you have regarding your training or future career as a beauty therapist.
All our courses qualify you to work in a salon, at home or on a mobile basis, offering the specialised treatment(s) that you have completed.
You can start earning by offering treatments to paying clients as soon as you have obtained your insurance. Many of our students have gone on to enjoy successful careers in the beauty industry.
If you have a general enquiry, please contact Bristol Beauty School for more information.