Eyebrow Lamination Course
Eyebrow Lamination is a new brow treatment and one of the most popular in the beauty industry today, it’s a highly requested treatment with an ever-growing client demand.
The course covers lamination and tinting (optional). The lamination gives the brows a thicker and fuller look without the use of makeup. The look is sleek, and the eyebrow are kept in the desired shape & colour for up to two months.
The treatment also nourishes and strengthens the brows and promotes growth.
This one-day beginner level course will equip with all the skills you need and give you the confidence to offer clients eyebrow lamination professionally.
Book Your Place On Our Next Course
Option 1: Eyebrow lamination course: £195
Option 2: Eyebrow lamination course with tinting training £250
Book your place today
Eyelash Lamination Course Content
- Health & Safety
- Contra indication and diseases and disorders of the eyes
- Consultation with clients
- Products and equipment knowledge
- Eyebrow lamination and tinting
- Eyebrow shaping if applicable
- Application and removal
- Practical work with guidance with a tutor
Eyelash Lifting Course Structure & Requirements
- This one day course begins at 10am. We ask students to arrive at 9.45am to ensure a prompt start.
- A patch test is required 48 hours in advance of the course. If you need help with this please contact us.
- Students will be working on each other, alternatively you will need to bring your own model with you.
- Students should wear black clothing or salon wear and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- There will be assessments at the end of the course by one of our tutors.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
Refreshments will be supplied, please let us know any dietary requirements in advance. There is free parking available.
Why choose Bristol Beauty School?
We have small classes – we take a maximum of 6 students per course. This allows the opportunity to ask questions and time for students to receive individual support if they require it.
Our tutors have a wealth of knowledge, with over 25 years industry experience. We specialise in teaching adults and have worked at City of Bristol College. We also pride ourselves on being supportive, friendly and helpful.
We are fully accredited with the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT), which means you can work professionally and you will be able to obtain the appropriate insurance.
We are here to provide you with on-going support and you are always welcome contact us to answer any query you have regarding your training or future career as a beauty therapist.
All our courses qualify you to work in a salon, at home or on a mobile basis, offering the specialised treatment(s) that you have completed.
You can start earning by offering treatments to paying clients as soon as you have obtained your insurance. Many of our students have gone on to enjoy successful careers in the beauty industry.
If you have a general enquiry, please contact Bristol Beauty School for more information.