Eyelash Extensions Course
On this one-day course our expert tutors will teach you how to enhance all eye shapes with extensions. You will be able to give clients the appearance of longer, thicker natural lashes.
This treatment has great earning potential, with clients returning regularly for re-application/maintenance treatments every two to three weeks.
This course is very popular, so please book early to secure your place. It’s suitable for beginners and therapists already in the industry. On completion a fully accredited certificate will be given.
Book Your Place On Our Next Course
Book your place today
Eyelash Extensions Course Content
- Health & Safety
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Consultation with clients
- Products knowledge
- Application and removal for lashes
- Aftercare advice
Eyelash Extensions Course Structure & Requirements
- This course runs over one day from 10am – 4pm with a short break for lunch. We ask students to arrive at 9.45am to ensure a prompt start.
- Students will require a model to work on between 1pm and 4pm
- Students will need purchase an eyelash extensions starter kit in advance of the course, please contact us to let us know if you require one of these
- A patch test is required for the model 48 hours in advance of the course. If you need help with this please contact us.
- Students should wear black clothing or salon wear and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- We cover theory in the morning and then spend the majority of the day practising the treatments.
- There will be assessments at the end of the day by one of our tutors.
- Completion of this course requires case studies to be submitted and approved before certificates are issued.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
Please bring your own lunch. Refreshments will be supplied, please let us know any dietary requirements in advance. There is free parking available.
Why choose Bristol Beauty School?
We have small classes – we take a maximum of 6 students per course. This allows the opportunity to ask questions and time for students to receive individual support if they require it.
Our tutors have a wealth of knowledge, with over 25 years industry experience. We specialise in teaching adults and have worked at City of Bristol College. We also pride ourselves on being supportive, friendly and helpful.
We are fully accredited with the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT), which means you can work professionally and you will be able to obtain the appropriate insurance.
We are here to provide you with on-going support and you are always welcome contact us to answer any query you have regarding your training or future career as a beauty therapist.
All our courses qualify you to work in a salon, at home or on a mobile basis, offering the specialised treatment(s) that you have completed.
You can start earning by offering treatments to paying clients as soon as you have obtained your insurance. Many of our students have gone on to enjoy successful careers in the beauty industry.
If you have a general enquiry, please contact Bristol Beauty School for more information.