Eyelash and Eyebrow Course
Lashes and brows are the beauty obsession of the decade and have never been so popular with clients. This beginner-level course is a must if you wish to carry out eyelash and eyebrow treatments professionally.
We teach the popular techniques of eyelash and brow tinting and eyebrow shaping. On completion of the course you will be able to give your clients eyelash length and thickness, as well as bold and well-defined eyebrows.
This half-day training course is run by one of our highly experienced tutors.
Book Your Place On Our Next Course
Book your place today
Eyelash & Eyebrow Course Content
- Health & Safety
- Contra indication and diseases and disorders of the eyes
- Consultation with clients
- Products and equipment knowledge
- Eyelash and eyebrow tinting
- Eyebrow shaping
- Application and removal
- Practical work with guidance with a tutor
- Aftercare advice
Eyelash and Eyebrow Course Structure & Requirements
- This is a half day course beginning at 10am. We ask students to arrive at 9.45am to ensure a prompt start.
- A patch test is required 48 hours in advance of the course. If you need help with this please contact us.
- Students should wear black clothing or salon wear and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- Students will work on each other.
- There will be assessments at the end of the course by one of our tutors.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
Refreshments will be supplied, please let us know any dietary requirements in advance. There is free parking available.
Why choose Bristol Beauty School?
We have small classes – we take a maximum of 6 students per course. This allows the opportunity to ask questions and time for students to receive individual support if they require it.
Our tutors have a wealth of knowledge, with over 25 years industry experience. We specialise in teaching adults and have worked at City of Bristol College. We also pride ourselves on being supportive, friendly and helpful.
We are fully accredited with the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT), which means you can work professionally and you will be able to obtain the appropriate insurance.
We are here to provide you with on-going support and you are always welcome contact us to answer any query you have regarding your training or future career as a beauty therapist.
All our courses qualify you to work in a salon, at home or on a mobile basis, offering the specialised treatment(s) that you have completed.
You can start earning by offering treatments to paying clients as soon as you have obtained your insurance. Many of our students have gone on to enjoy successful careers in the beauty industry.
If you have a general enquiry, please contact Bristol Beauty School for more information.