Our professionally accredited Henna Eyebrows Course will enable you to offer your clients incredible looking brows with great definition and long-lasting results.
Henna Brow Colouring is the latest must-have brow treatment and has overtaken tinting in popularity. It is vegan, no chemicals are used and it lasts for 6-7 weeks.
As well as achieving incredible brows for your clients you will benefit from a high profit margin, making it the perfect addition to your beauty business.
Henna brow treatments are perfect for anyone with hair loss as well as an excellent option for refreshing and bringing out pigment in old semi-permanent makeup. It also covers grey hairs very effectively.
Book Your Place On Our Next Henna Eyebrows Course
Book your place today
Henna Eyebrow Course Content
- Health & Safety
- Contra indication and diseases and disorders of the skin, eyes and brows
- Consultation with clients
- Products and equipment knowledge
- Henna colours to match hair and skin tones
- Eyebrow measuring trimming and tweezing.
- Application and removal
- Practical work with guidance with a tutor
Henna Eyebrow Course Structure & Requirements
- This one-day course begins at 10am-2.30pm. We ask students to arrive at 9.45am to ensure a prompt start.
- A patch test is required 4 days in advance of the course. If you need help with this, please contact us.
- Students will be working on each other.
- Students should wear black clothing or salon wear and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
- Bring a Mask & face shield, pen, water refreshments, light lunch.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- There will be assessments at the end of the course by one of our tutors.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists ABT.
We have small classes – we take a maximum of 6 students per course. This allows the opportunity to ask questions and time for students to receive individual support if they require it.
Our tutors have a wealth of knowledge, with over 25 years industry experience. We specialise in teaching adults and have worked at City of Bristol College. We also pride ourselves on being supportive, friendly and helpful.
We are fully accredited with the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT), which means you can work professionally and you will be able to obtain the appropriate insurance.
We are here to provide you with on-going support and you are always welcome contact us to answer any query you have regarding your training or future career as a beauty therapist.
All our courses qualify you to work in a salon, at home or on a mobile basis, offering the specialised treatment(s) that you have completed.
You can start earning by offering treatments to paying clients as soon as you have obtained your insurance. Many of our students have gone on to enjoy successful careers in the beauty industry.
If you have a general enquiry, please contact Bristol Beauty School for more information.