This is the latest facial to have taken the industry by storm. Ideal for skin specialists and beauty therapists, to add to their practice.
This one-day Dermaplaning course will enable you to make your clients’ skin fresh, glowing and clean. You will learn the procedure of using a surgical scalpel for removing the top most layer of dead skin, along with vellus hair known as peach fuzz.
On completion students will receive a fully accredited certificate to perform these treatments professionally.
To enrole on our Dermaplaning course you must already have at least one of the following: a nationally recognised Level 3 in beauty therapy OR a VTCT Level 4 in micropigmentation OR a nationally recognised level 2 or 3 in anatomy & physiology alongside an ABT accredited microblading qualification.
Book Your Place On Our Next Course
Advanced. Entry requirements: A nationally recognised Level 3 in beauty therapy OR VTCT Level 4 in micropigmentation OR nationally recognised Level 2 or 3 in anatomy & physiology alongside an ABT accredited microblading qualification.
Book your place today
Dermaplaning Course Content
- What is dermaplaning?
- Preparations and safety and hygiene of equipment
- Step by step how to carry out dermaplaning
Dermaplaning Course Structure & Requirements
- This course runs over one day from 10am – 4pm with a short break for lunch. We ask students to arrive at 9.45am to ensure a prompt start.
- Students should wear black clothing or salon wear and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
- Students will work on each other.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- We cover theory in the morning and then spend the majority of the day practising the treatments.
- There will be assessments at the end of each day by one of our tutors.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
- Please note: it is the responsibility of the student to ensure they have the relevant entry requirements and qualifications in order obtain insurance for carrying out Dermaplaning treatments.
- Entry requirements: A nationally recognised Level 3 in beauty therapy OR VTCT Level 4 in micropigmentation OR nationally recognised Level 2 or 3 in anatomy & physiology alongside an ABT accredited microblading qualification.)
Please bring your own lunch. Refreshments will be supplied, please let us know any dietary requirements in advance. There is free parking available.
Why choose Bristol Beauty School?
We have small classes – we take a maximum of 6 students per course. This allows the opportunity to ask questions and time for students to receive individual support if they require it.
Our tutors have a wealth of knowledge, with over 25 years industry experience. We specialise in teaching adults and have worked at City of Bristol College. We also pride ourselves on being supportive, friendly and helpful.
We are fully accredited with the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT), which means you can work professionally and you will be able to obtain the appropriate insurance.
We are here to provide you with on-going support and you are always welcome contact us to answer any query you have regarding your training or future career as a beauty therapist.
All our courses qualify you to work in a salon, at home or on a mobile basis, offering the specialised treatment(s) that you have completed.
You can start earning by offering treatments to paying clients as soon as you have obtained your insurance. Many of our students have gone on to enjoy successful careers in the beauty industry.
If you have a general enquiry, please contact Bristol Beauty School for more information.