The Facials course is designed for beginners wishing to become skin care experts and offer amazing benefits to their clients.
You will be able to give effective skin care and product knowledge to your clients and you will learn the skills needed to perform luxury facials including; cleansing, toning, exfoliation, steam, shoulder, neck and facial massage and applying a mask.
On completion of this one-day training course students will receive a fully accredited certificate to be able to work professionally.
Book Your Place On Our Next Course
Book your place today
Facials Course Content
- Health & safety
- Anatomy and physiology of the skin
- Contra indication
- Consultation with clients
- Skin types
- Applications of products
- Exfoliation and steamer use
- Massage techniques
- Guided practice
- Aftercare advice
Facials Course Structure & Requirements
- This course runs over one day from 10am – 4pm with a short break for lunch. We ask students to arrive at 9.45am to ensure a prompt start.
- Students should wear black clothing or salon wear and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- We cover theory in the morning and then spend the majority of the day practising the treatments.
- Students will work on each other.
- There will be assessments at the end of the day by one of our tutors.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
Please bring your own lunch. Refreshments will be supplied, please let us know any dietary requirements in advance. There is free parking available.
Why choose Bristol Beauty School?
We have small classes – we take a maximum of 6 students per course. This allows the opportunity to ask questions and time for students to receive individual support if they require it.
Our tutors have a wealth of knowledge, with over 25 years industry experience. We specialise in teaching adults and have worked at City of Bristol College. We also pride ourselves on being supportive, friendly and helpful.
We are fully accredited with the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT), which means you can work professionally and you will be able to obtain the appropriate insurance.
We are here to provide you with on-going support and you are always welcome contact us to answer any query you have regarding your training or future career as a beauty therapist.
All our courses qualify you to work in a salon, at home or on a mobile basis, offering the specialised treatment(s) that you have completed.
You can start earning by offering treatments to paying clients as soon as you have obtained your insurance. Many of our students have gone on to enjoy successful careers in the beauty industry.
If you have a general enquiry, please contact Bristol Beauty School for more information.