Airbrush Makeup Course
Airbrush makeup is second to none for long wearing coverage which feels light and comfortable on the skin, particularly popular with brides and wedding guests as it photographs beautifully.
Airbrushing is the quickest and most hygienic method of applying a flawless base makeup. This course is suitable for complete beginners and is also perfect for established makeup artists or as a follow on from our Fashion and Bridal course.
Book Your Place On Our Next Course
Book your place today
Airbrush Makeup Course Content
- Cleaning and maintenance of an airbrush gun and compressor
- Using an airbrush with accuracy and control
- Colour matching and applying foundation
- Mixing shades
- Application of blush
- Using stencils for perfect airbrushed eyebrows
Airbrush Makeup Course Structure & Requirements
- This course runs over one day from 10am – 2.30pm with a short break for lunch. We ask students to arrive at 9.45am to ensure a prompt start.
- All equipment and products for this course are supplied.
- Students should wear black clothing and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- We cover theory in the morning and then spend the majority of the day practising the techniques.
- Students will work on each other.
- There will be assessments at the end of the day by one of our tutors.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
Please bring your own lunch. Refreshments will be supplied, please let us know any dietary requirements in advance. There is free parking available.
Why choose Bristol Beauty School?
We have small classes – we take a maximum of 10 students per makeup course. This allows the opportunity to ask questions and time for students to receive individual support if they require it.
Our tutors have a wealth of knowledge, with over 25 years industry experience. We specialise in teaching adults and have worked at City of Bristol College. We also pride ourselves on being supportive, friendly and helpful.
We are fully accredited with the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT), which means you can work professionally and you will be able to obtain the appropriate insurance.
We are here to provide you with on-going support and you are always welcome contact us to answer any query you have regarding your training or future career as a beauty therapist.
All our courses qualify you to work in a salon, at home or on a mobile basis, offering the specialised treatment(s) that you have completed.
You can start earning by offering treatments to paying clients as soon as you have obtained your insurance. Many of our students have gone on to enjoy successful careers in the beauty industry.
If you have a general enquiry, please contact Bristol Beauty School for more information.