Fashion & Bridal Makeup Course
You will learn all of the tricks of the trade and how to apply professional makeup for all occasions, including weddings and photoshoots, as well as how to instruct clients in the use of makeup. You will be shown techniques to enhance your clients’ appearance.
Your tutor has many years of professional experience in television, bridal and photographic makeup. This course is ideal for beginners and improvers.
Book Your Place On Our Next Course
Beginner and improver
Book your place today
Fasion & Bridal Makeup Course Content
- Health & safety
- Consultation with clients
- Makeup products
- Corrective and contouring techniques
- Smokey eyes
- Step-by-step makeup application
- Practical work on each other
- Aftercare advice
Fashion & Bridal Makeup Course Structure & Requirements
- This course runs over one day from 10am – 4pm with a short break for lunch. We ask students to arrive at 9.45am to ensure a prompt start.
- Students should wear black clothing and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- We cover theory in the morning and then spend the majority of the day practising makeup techniques.
- Students will work on each other.
- In order to complete the course you will undertake a number of case studies and submit these for assessment.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
Please bring your own lunch. Refreshments will be supplied, please let us know any dietary requirements in advance. There is free parking available.
Why choose Bristol Beauty School?
We have small classes – we take a maximum of 10 students per makeup course. This allows the opportunity to ask questions and time for students to receive individual support if they require it.
Our tutors have a wealth of knowledge, with over 25 years industry experience. We specialise in teaching adults and have worked at City of Bristol College. We also pride ourselves on being supportive, friendly and helpful.
We are fully accredited with the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT), which means you can work professionally and you will be able to obtain the appropriate insurance.
We are here to provide you with on-going support and you are always welcome contact us to answer any query you have regarding your training or future career as a beauty therapist.
All our courses qualify you to work in a salon, at home or on a mobile basis, offering the specialised treatment(s) that you have completed.
You can start earning by offering treatments to paying clients as soon as you have obtained your insurance. Many of our students have gone on to enjoy successful careers in the beauty industry.
If you have a general enquiry, please contact Bristol Beauty School for more information.